Privacy and Terms at HiPay
Last update : March 2023
The purpose of the processing is the management of the Website.
Legal basis of the Processing
Legitimate interests pursued by HIPAY
Types of personal data
- Identity, title, contact information;
- Data related to navigation (timestamp, users’ IP address, technical data related to the equipment and browser used by users, cookies) and on digital platforms via share buttons and media (cookies and other tracking scripts);
- Data relating to the management of user contacts (timestamp and purpose of the request, tracking, follow-up, statistics);
- Publication management data (subject, deliverable, tracking, statistics);
- Data relating to the management of technical services (timestamp and subject of requests, follow-up, follow-up given, statistics);
- Audience and usage statistics for online services.
Mandatory or optional nature of the data collection for the management of your request
The data collected (including cookies) during navigation for the audience measurement and the use of online services are optional. Data collected for other purposes are collected on a mandatory basis, unless – where data are collected directly from the data subject – stated otherwise in the relevant form or on the relevant digital platform.
Existence of automated decision-making
The processing operations do not include automated decision-making.
Source of data (when data other than those provided via the online service are used to process your request)
- Company register;
- Register of Beneficial Owners;
- Service providers of HIPAY for KYC purposes.
Categories of data subjects
The users of the Website.
Depending on their respective needs, the recipients of all or part of the data are the following:
- HIPAY personnel in charge of publishing content and technical administration of the Website;
- HIPAY personnel in charge of processing requests received via the contact forms;
- Service providers personnel concerned;
- The users of the Website;
- The HIPAY personnel responsible for supervising the security of information systems.
Transfers of personal data to third countries
The processing operations do not include transfers of personal data to third countries.
Depending on their respective needs, the following are recipients of all or part of the data:
- Data collected via online forms are stored for a maximum of five years from the date of receipt.
- Log data are stored for six months.
- The data necessary for the production of audience statistics and use of online services are stored in a format that does not allow the identification of individuals by their IP address, and include an identifier (relative to the cookie) stored for a maximum period of thirteen months unless object of the data subject concerned.
Security measures (General description)
The security measures are set out in accordance with the security policy for the information systems of HIPAY.
How to exercise your rights?
In accordance with the applicable regulation and on request, you may have access and obtain a copy of the data relating to you, object to the processing of such data, have the data concerning you rectified or erased. You may also exercise your right to limit the processing of your data.
The Data Protection Officer (DPO) is your contact person for any request relating to the exercise of your rights regarding this processing.
Contact the DPO by e-mail: [email protected]
Contact the DPO by postal mail:
Data Protection Officer (DPO)
94 rue de Villiers
92300 LEVALLOIS-PERRET - FRANCE
Complaint before the competent supervisory authority
You can address a complaint to the competent supervisory authority if, after contacting us, you consider that your rights have been breached.